What are the features of the C language?
The main features of C language are given below:
- Simple: C is a simple language because it follows the structured approach, i.e., a program is broken into parts
- Portable: C is highly portable means that once the program is written can be run on any machine with little or no modifications.
- Mid Level: C is a mid-level programming language as it combines the low- level language with the features of the high-level language.
- Structured: C is a structured language as the C program is broken into parts.
- Fast Speed: C language is very fast as it uses a powerful set of data types and operators.
- Memory Management: C provides an inbuilt memory function that saves the memory and improves the efficiency of our program.
- Extensible: C is an extensible language as it can adopt new features in the future.